A short teaching session in our shaded classroom is followed by a water skills lesson in our 10 foot deep dive pool to provide a relaxing environment for our new divers. Divers will then go directly from the pool and then dive in the ocean on our House Reef.
Open Water Referral
Two 5-hour sessions!
- Need to be at least 10 years old, show proof of completed e-learning and confined training, and pass the medical questionnaire.
- Student Ages 10+
- Private Course (up to 4 students) Up to 4 Students
- Certified Companion (1 Day, 2 Tanks)
- Certified Companion (2 Days, 4 Tanks)
- Certified Companion (Boat Only)
Enhance your scuba diving skills with our Open Water Referral Course in Wailea, HI!
We are able to take PADI, SSI, NAUI, or SDI students. Over two days, we will conduct your four required checkout dives off the shoreline of the Grand Wailea Resort. Want to see something different on your second day? Upgrade your final dives to be off the boat and get to dive at Molokini Crater (conditions dependent)! Have friends or family traveling with you that want to join? Add them on as certified companions! Course cost includes all rental gear. Boat upgrade cost includes breakfast and lunch.
For students that have completed their confined (pool) dives back home, complete your open water checkout dives in the warm Hawaiian waters!