A short teaching session in our shaded classroom is followed by a water skills lesson in our 10 foot deep dive pool to provide a relaxing environment for our new divers. Divers will then go directly from the pool and then dive in the ocean on our House Reef.
Maka Koa 2 Tank Molokini Interior & Backwall
Breakfast, Lunch, Snacks and Drinks included!
- Proof of Open Water Certification is required for divers. Digital copy is acceptable.
- Divers should be able to descend and ascend without a line, maintain a 15-foot safety stop (without a line to hold on to) and have excellent buoyancy control.
- Divers must have a recent dive in the last 3 years. Contact us regarding refresher options.
- All passengers must complete a waiver form.
- Diver w/ Gear Certified Diver 12+ Years Old • Renting BCD & Reg • Recent dive within 3 years
- Diver w/ Gear + South Pickup Certified Diver 12+ Years Old • Renting BCD & Reg • Recent dive within 3 years
- Diver HOG Certified Diver 12+ Years Old • Bringing own BCD & Reg • Recent dive within 3 years
- Diver HOG w/ South Pickup Certified Diver 12+ Years Old • Bringing own BCD & Reg • Recent dive within 3 years
- Adult Snorkeler Hotel Pickup NOT Included • 13+ Years Old
- Adult Snorkeler - South Pickup 13+ Years Old • South Maui Hotel Pickup
- Child Snorkeler Hotel Pickup NOT Included • 5-12 Years Old • MUST be accompanied by Adult Snorkeler
- Child Snorkeler - South Pickup South Maui Hotel Pickup Included • 5-12 Years Old • MUST be accompanied by Adult Snorkeler
Explore Molokini, HI’s Interior and Backwall on this scuba trip!
Our destination is the world famous Molokini Crater, a marine reserve below water and bird sanctuary above. This dive is the perfect opportunity to see the full extent of Molokini as we dive at both ends of the Crater! Bring along your snorkeling family members for the perfect Molokini family trip!
Molokini is a marine reserve with spectacular water clarity and a pristine coral reef. Rated one of the best snorkeling spots in the world, this reef has a variety of beautiful reef fish and animals. More than 400 varieties of fish are found in the Hawaiian waters and more than 25% of these are endemic, they are found only in Hawaii. Occasionally we see dolphins, Whales, Manta rays, and Hawaiian Monk seals with visibility averaging around 100+ feet. Dive depth will be around 60-70 feet.
The second tank will be a drift dive off the back wall of Molokini Crater. This is a spectacular dive, as the sheer wall of the crater drops from 200 feet above the surface to over 300 feet below! Because the dive is bordered by Open Ocean, we never know what might swim by: dolphins, mantas, whales, and sharks have all made an appearance there! The back wall is a drift dive, so you want to be sure you can descend and ascend without a line, maintain a 15 foot safety stop (without a line to hold on to) and have excellent buoyancy control so you don’t exceed the profile depths. Back Wall dives (as all dive sites) are weather and skill level dependent. This dive profile is generally run to 70-80 feet.
Trip location can be subject to change due to weather and ocean conditions, as the Captain sees fit for the safety and well being of the guests.
- 2 Tank Dive
- Dive Depth 65′ (avg.)
- Molokini Crater Interior
- Molokini Crater Backwall Drift
- Excellent Valet Dive Service
- Breakfast, Lunch, Snacks and Drinks
- High Quality Rental Gear
- Towels and sunscreen provided
- Free Transportation from South Side
Items to Bring:
Light Jacket, Certification Card, and Cash for Gratuity or Merchandise
Breakfast: Individually packaged Breakfast Burritos (Bacon or Vegetarian)
Lunch: Build your own Deli Sandwich, Chips & Cookie
Snacks: Variety of dry snacks
Drinks: Juices, soda, and water
Leave the driving to us! Experience the comfort and ease of our transportation service available from most south side resort areas ONLY (Maalaea, Kihei, Wailea & Makena).
NOTE: Transportation from the West side area (Lahaina, Ka’anapali, Kahana, Napili & Kapalua) is NOT available.